Latest Post :

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Andy Goode: Ex-England fly-half compelled to resign by wounds

Andy Goode
Previous England fly-half Andy Goode is to resign subsequent to neglecting to recoup from steady wounds.

Goode, 35, played 17 Tests for his nation and joined London Irish in the late spring in the wake of leaving Wasps.

The previous Leicester, Saracens and Worcester back is the second most elevated focuses scorer in Premiership history.

"I can genuinely say I've adored playing for each group and I feel hugely pleased to have accomplished what I have at every club," he said.

Goode joined Irish with the goal of playing one more season in the Premiership and Europe.

Be that as it may, taking after interviews with the club's restorative staff and his own particular doctor, he will call time on his playing vocation and leave the Exiles.

"I'm truly baffled I can't proceed with my vocation at London Irish and I've truly made the most of my brief time with them," Goode said.

Amid his first spell with Leicester, he was a piece of the side which won four progressive Premiership titles and the European Cup twice.

He likewise invested energy playing for South African Super Rugby side the Sharks and with Brive in France's Top 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment